Friday, June 15, 2007

Biciclown – Miles & Miles of Smiles around the World

Ignasi, a cousin of mine, sent this link to me a couple of days ago, knowing how keen I am getting about biking … and how bad I like traveling.

I think it’s a fascinating journey this BiciClown guy is making, a former lawyer that without any reason, one day decided to live on his bike and go globe-trotting.

He created his own special mission – living life to the fullest – and decided to share with others trough his own project “Miles and miles of smiles around the world”.

But you better check by yourselves here.


Hats off to Álvaro!! you’re a brave human being!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mun, wasn't I with you when we bumped into the firemen from "clowns without borders"! Your post reminded me of that!
xoxoxoxo, sharonnnna

http://www.clownswithoutborders.org

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharona! That's right! We met Francis and ... uhhm, can't remember the other guy's name, in Temuco (South Chile) the day we intended to climb the Villarica Volcano, right? Weather was shit so we had to let it go ... That was pretty fun anyways. Thanks to remind me!
xxooxxx!