Wednesday, May 16, 2007

CosMUNologia celebrates it’s first month on-line!!


Since April 15th until May 15th, this blog has had exactly 351 visits. Statistics say that people popping in come from 21 different countries, besides Spain:

Andorra, Switzerland, France, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, Morocco, Israel, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Argentina, Chile, Dominican Republic, Brazil and Sri Lanka!!!

Woooh!!! You guys are all over, aren't you?? Some I can figure out, others, I've no clue ... like, who in hell do I know in Japan??


Pas mal du tout, anyways!! Around 11,7 visits per day!!

I’m definitely psyched about it, really!!

I thank you all for sticking here with me, mostly reading, I guess, or snooping into my pics, and sometimes even posting your comments …

I intended cosMUNologia to be a common place for all of us to meet, so, again, I encourage you to write back to me, disagree, argue, complain, if necessary, but do speak your mind please,

I want to hear about you!!!!

No comments: