Sunday, April 15, 2007

For my English Speaking buddies

Hello you'all!! This is my NEW blog.
As there's no way I can keep it up updated into two languages ...deal is most posts will be in Catalan (my mothertongue) and some others in English, for you to catch up with me.
Hopefully you'll be able to at least check on my pics and find out whether I am dead or still alive (post or not to post - that's the question).
All your comments will be very welcome and I'd love to hear from you every now and then.


With no further prelude: Welcome to cosMUNologia! An open window from me to you that just gets opened tonight.

3 comments:

Rob said...

It was only a matter of time before the great Moon conquered the blogosphere! Good luck with it m'dear. bob x

Anonymous said...

Thanks Uncle Bobby!! I knew you would appreciate it. You're not less of a techie than I am, haha!

Idiomatic said...

Hi Muntsa, nice hear from you again!