Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Short holidays breaks are a nightmare!


Now, there’s this break coming soon on the 1st may: 4 wonderful days off if you can make it.

Problem is: where to go and, in fact, why in hell do I have to goo anywhere??!!

After realizing about this opportunity, as I was unaware of it until yesterday, I went psyched!! Hey!! Should I go to Madrid and use a free ticket they gave me on one of my last business trips? – Maquitos and Elena are there, we could go visit around – what about London?: haven’t been there in a while and Rob just refurnished this wonderful flat of his, London is always fun to wander around and now, with the climate change, it might as well be sunny; what about Lisbon?: Elena mi amiga boluda lives in Cascais, wonderful, by the sea side-; or should I join some friends that are going to Navarra, walk the bushes? Go south to el Delta de l’Ebre and lay on those wonderful beaches, bring my bike along …Maybe Mallorca, haven’t been there for sooo long, and it’s a place full of souvenirs – almost 3 years of my life lived in there: old love, old college folks, uhhmmmm!!

I’m going crazy!! Such a pressure on me!!

So, after all this rambling in my mind and not too much work done, I decided this kind of holidays should be forbidden. Dammit!! They take so much time of your time just to figure them out!! ;O)

What about you? What’s your plan? Maybe I could join you in, hahaha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The answer is TOO easy... come to San Francisco :)

Anonymous said...

I know who you are!!! jajaja!! So, go to SanFran for 4 days, eh?? cool idea!!, why not?? Big Hug my anonymous friend.